Published by Zondervan
An updated study Bible with an all-new design for kids ages 6-10 using the NIrV written at a third-grade reading level.
The bestselling NIrV Study Bible for Kids starts early readers ages 6-10 on the rewarding path of reading and studying God’s Word. This Bible uses the complete text of the New International Reader’s Version® (NIrV) which is written at a third-grade reading level and is perfect for those learning to read. With colorful artwork, easy-to-read Bible text, and fun features, kids will engage with the Bible in a way that makes it stick.
- Presentation page for personalization and gift giving
- 32 full-color pages include illustrations to bring Bible characters and events to life plus helpful study information about the Ten Commandments, how to become a Christian, prayer, and more
- Check It Out: sketches and descriptions of what life was like in Bible times
- Brain Game: questions to help kids remember important Bible themes
- Soak It Up: great verses for kids to memorize
- Book Introductions: brief overviews of each book with an outline of key events
- Dictionary: Bible words for quick reference
- Map section
I think this is a really cool Bible for kids, and its a study bible. The inside looks like a kid, with the color pictures, the Soak it Up, which includes verses kids will remember, Brain Games, all kinds of neat stuff throughout like, The Ten Commandments, on a cool color page, Options A B and C to help you remember better, Color pages with all about Jesus, The Holy Spirit, and so much more. There are so many neat tools in this Bible your child is going to love it! The cover and the inside just says Kids! What better way to help a child want to carry and study their Bibles than to give them one they will like to carry and study.
I rec’d a copy of this book from BookLook Bloggers and Zondervan Publishers for an honest review.