Adventure Bible for Early Readers, NIrV
By Edited by Lawrence O. Richards
Published by Zondervan
Ready for Adventure? The Adventure Bible for Early Readers takes you on a fun, exciting journey through God’s Word. Along the way you’ll meet all types of people, see all sorts of places, and learn all kinds of things about the Bible. Most importantly, you’ll grow closer in your relationship with God. Here’s a quick tour through the features:
- Life in Bible Times – Articles and illustrations describe what life was like in ancient days
- People in Bible Times – Articles offer close-up looks at amazing people of the Bible
- Let’s Live It! – Hands-on activities help you apply biblical truths to your life
- Did You Know? – Interesting facts help you understand God’s Word
- Words to Treasure – Great verses to memorize
- Twenty special pages – Games and other Bible fun, all with a jungle safari theme
- Book introductions, a dictionary, and color maps
- Includes the New International Reader’s Version (NIrV) that is perfect for children learning to read and explore the Bible for the first time on their own.
For games and activities, visit http://www.AdventureBible.com.
MY THOUGHTS ON THIS BIBLE
I would have to say that this is the cutest Children’s Bible I’ve seen. I love the cover! And any child is sure to love it too! I love the animals on the cover, because that is what will capture the eyes of children. And the inside is just for a child! The pictures, the captions, all of the different sections to teach children more about God’s Word are so eye catching and so very adorable. If you are looking for a Bible that your child will be eager to carry to church, and eager to read, this Bible would be a wonderful addition to your child’s library. I just can’t say enough about this Adorable Bible. And I love seeing more and more Bibles for the younger generation!
I received this book from BookLookBloggers to read and review. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part